Title: Telephone Counsellor / Case Manager
Location: Workplace Options, West London – Note only applicants who can work in our Ealing office should apply
Full-time position: 37.5 hours a week
Workplace Options is the world’s largest integrated employee support services and work-life provider. Drawing from an international network of credentialed providers and professionals, we provide world-class employee support and work-life services, wellness coaching, counselling referrals and consultation on a variety of issues ranging from work and personal stress to mental health symptoms and crisis support. Service centres are located in Raleigh (USA), Toronto (Canada), London (UK), Dublin (Ireland), Lille & Paris (France), Lisbon (Portugal), Bangalore (India), Tokyo (Japan), Jakarta (Indonesia) Ghent (Belgium), Dubai (UAE) Shanghai (China) and Singapore (Singapore). We provide support to over 58 million employees in 90,000 organisations across more than 200 countries and territories.
Workplace Options is seeking a qualified EAP Clinical Counsellor to join our clinical team in London. Our clinical department provides counselling services on a global scale including telephonic support, clinical case management, structured telephonic counselling, applicable resource referral and short-term counselling.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Applicants will be required to work a combination of day and evening shifts
- Hold at least a Diploma in Counselling and be accredited or working towards accreditation
- Excellent customer service skills a must
- Experience in solution focused counselling
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent IT and administration skills
- Additional coaching training or qualification would be desirable
- Experience of working within a service centre environment would be useful
- Experience working for an organisation with listening/counselling/support services would be an advantage
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with subject “Telephone Counsellor”.