Modern problems call for modern solutions.
Practical Wellbeing Support
In the day-to-day lives of working people, situations arise that pull their attention away from their jobs. Whether it is a child, parent or loved one that needs care, an upcoming relocation, travel, housing maintenance, legal or financial matters, or something else, a troubling issue can be a distraction or even cause absences from work.
Practical support or “work-life” consultation and referrals can help employees address situations in their lives and stay focused on their jobs when they need to be. With Workplace Options’ practical support programmes, they can get information and personalised referrals on a nearly limitless range of topics including:
- Dependent Care: child care and parenting; adult care and aging; and care for individuals with a special need or disability
- Information Services: a variety of day-to-day concerns such as home maintenance, travel, housing or relocation
- Wellness Services: fitness centres and alternative medicine
- Financial Services: credit and debt, budgeting, taxation, benefits, mortgages, insurance
- Legal Services: consumer rights, matrimonial law, traffic issues, civil litigation, tenancy, wills and probate
Additional details about some of our practical wellbeing support products and services are included below.
Find out more about practical wellbeing support programmes for your organisation.